Klantenservice medewerker – Euroflorist Amsterdam
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
We help people care and make others feel loved. Are you joining us in this mission?
Since we started, more than 30 years ago, Euroflorist has delivered more than 50 million bouquets around the world, making millions of people happy. Although today we are a successful international company, the entrepreneurial spirit from the founders in Sweden is still alive. We work every day to exceed the expectations of our customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers – anywhere, anytime.
- Order processing
- Help florists and customers (B2C and B2B) via phone, social, whatsapp, chat and email
- Writing and updating manuals
- Keep knowledge base updated
- Helping other teams with seasonal activities
You have an intrinsic focus on customers and you always serve customers in the best possible way. You are appreciated by colleagues for being a team player with an open mind. Problems are a challenge for you to, and although you’re always very accurate, you never stop thinking out of the box to find solutions. And of course: you love flowers!
- Fluently (B2/C1 level) in Dutch + English andFrench or German
- Available during opening hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
- Available for 20 – 40 hours p/week
- Full-time or part-time job
- Peak times (Valentine’s, Mother’s Day) have different and longer office hours, full availability in these periods is mandatory
- Internet, social media, and ecom savvy
- Smart in using computers and (CS) systems
- Experienced with serving customers
- A value driven company based on the core values that
- Salary in line with business standard
- Work in an international environment (14 different nationalities work in the Amsterdam office)
- Lots of international contacts (Worldwide network with more than 250 countries connected)
- Good secondary conditions
Need to know
- Our main business is around holidays. That means standard no time off can be given for periods like: Valentines, Mothers’ day and Christmas.
- A skill test can be part of the procedure.
Stuur je CV vandaag nog door naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar +31 640203767